Monday, March 14, 2011

Look What I Can Do!

Larkin has been trying his best to sit up unsupported for a few weeks now. We'd practice sitting on the bed or the carpet, somewhere soft to support his many falls. And then, all the sudden:



He got it! He was a bit wobbly (hence a bit of blurriness to the photos) but has finally figured out how to engage his core and use his hands and feet for balance. It's like watching baby Pilates! Of course, sitting has it's dangers:

Oopsie

Now what?!?

And sometimes it seems easier to just give up and do something you know you're good at:

Look cute? I know I'm good at that!

Play with my toes? I'm an expert!

Smile big? Check!

And a pause to lick my toes... mmmm... tasty baby.

But you have to get back up and keep trying!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog! Love these pictures- he is absolutely adorable. Go Larkin!

    ReplyDelete