Friday, November 5, 2010

First Photo Shoot

Last week, we had Larkin's first photo shoot. Tiffany Fetter came out to the house to capture our little man just two days before he turned a month old. Having Tiffany do the shoot was pretty special, because I've known her pretty much since I was Larkin's age. Our families have gone to church together, and her and my brother were in youth group together. She is a wonderful photographer, and was wonderfully patient! We had a particularly rough night the night before the shoot, and all of us were running on just a few hours sleep. She took all the time Larkin needed (we really waited a bit too long to get those perfect newborn photos, oops!) and waited patiently for two feedings and several time outs. She just published our proofs and I wanted to share a few.



















All Images Copyright Tiffany Fetter 2010


I don't know how we're going to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment